DIY Back to School Activities – Cereal Box Notebooks
Via Upcycle That
Looking for some great back to school activities? Who doesn’t love a great notebook!? This activity from Creme de la Craft shows you how to make a really pretty notebook from a cardboard cereal boxes! This is a great back to school activity or a fun classroom activity for a teacher to do. Now you make your own back to school supplies!
- Cut the cereal box to create your cover.
- Fold it blank side out.
- Sew a button to the front and leave a 20″ piece hanging. This will be the thread that you wrap around the notebook to close it.
- Glue a blank piece of paper to the inside of the box to cover the images.
- Grab your the paper that will go inside and trim it to be smaller than the cover.
- Stitch the paper down the spine with needle and thread.
- Attach a decorative piece of paper to the outside spine and voila, you’re done!